Application for ~ubuntu-desktop membership

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 10 11:58:53 UTC 2016

I'd like to re-apply for membership in ~ubuntu-desktop. I was a member
a few years ago but I deactivated my upload memberships when I knew I
wasn't going to use my upload rights for a while.

I am a MOTU and member of ~ubuntu-gnome-dev. I originally got involved
in the Desktop team with the switch to GNOME 3 when I saw that there
was work that needed to be done and that I could help do it. In some
ways, it's still like that since the Canonical Desktop team is very
busy developing Unity 8 with less time available to maintain the GNOME
bits.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha