Firefox/NPAPI/Flash discussion for UDS

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:35:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

Well if that's already decided, then there isn't much point for a full
session.

At that point the only remaining questions are
Do we stop pre-installing Flash from the proprietary checkbox in installer?
Do we start click-to-play before Mozilla?

I'm 99% sure that freshplayerplugin isn't a supportable option, we
would need Mozilla's endorsement of it and I don't see why they would
give it.

Kind regards,
Bryan