Firefox + Thunderbird crash reports are now going to errors.ubuntu.com

Chris Coulson chrisccoulson at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 5 14:49:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

Given some ongoing issues with symbol uploads, I have just disabled the
upstream crash reporter in both Firefox and Thunderbird for all
releases. This means that crash reports will be going to
errors.ubuntu.com rather than Mozilla's crash database for the next few
weeks.

As upstream developers aren't looking there, I would appreciate some
help with keeping an eye out for major issues and ensuring that those
are forwarded upstream.

I should stress that this change is temporary.

Regards
- Chris