Upgrade 15.04: login impossible and lost of crypted home eCryptfs

valeryan_24 at laposte.net valeryan_24 at laposte.net
Thu Jun 4 07:19:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I tried it, but problem: even in live session, the crypted partitions are not mounted, so I was unable to locate the
/home/.ecryptfs/xavierg/.Private

http://i.imgur.com/Ldhd5Zp.png
http://i.imgur.com/GISqJOm.png

I see the partitions on Gparted, of unknwon type, total size is good, but I don't know if there are damaged, or datas (encrypted) still available. Normally they should be, upgrade doesn't physically overwrite partitions ?

Regards,

Xavier