GTK 3.12 coming to Utopic?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 27 09:01:03 UTC 2014

Le 27/06/2014 10:52, Leo Iannacone a écrit :
> No, please.
>
> Discuss it here. This is the ML for desktop, there is no reason to
> keep this secret.

What do you mean by "keep this secret"? We are discussing it on the
list, though some the discussions also happen on IRC (but that's public
and logged as well)

> I love HeaderBar... and I would like to be a part of this decision.
>
> I have studied how they work in the past months[0] and already
> suggested some theme improvements[1] (just suggestion/draft).

Well, let's see how things look like once we have support for those
widgets. Some of the issues are going to be tricky, like the
unity-local-menus which are integrated in the wm decoration ... what
happens to those when there is no wm decoration?

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher