GTK 3.12 coming to Utopic?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 26 15:19:21 UTC 2014

Le 14/05/2014 15:18, Adam Dingle a écrit :
> I'm looking forward to an Ubuntu build with GTK 3.12 so I can build
> newer versions of various GNOME applications.  Is GTK 3.12 coming to
> Utopic?

Hey Adam,

Sorry, I noticed that I forgot to keep you/the desktop list updated. You
might have noticed but GTK 3.12 is in utopic now.

On a side note we are still looking at supporting GtkHeaderBar
applications better under Unity, but we still think they are going to
look less integrated (when used out of gnome-shell) than applications
not using them and we recommend app developers to consider having
different codepath to handle GNOME and other desktops in that regard.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher