Fwd: [Merge] lp:~hui.wang/unity-settings-daemon/unity-settings-daemon into lp:unity-settings-daemon

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 1 17:09:08 UTC 2014

Hey Hui,

Sorry that you didn't get a review for that yet. The change seems fine
to me, I don't really know the gvc code though. I asked David
Henningsson for his opinion, on whether "GVC_IS_MIXER_SINK (stream)" is
the right way to tell if the action is on an input or output, if he says
he's fine with that I think we can merge the change in and then look at
SRUing it.

The bug you referenced to is closed as fix released though, if we want
to do a stable update we are going to need an open bugs matching the
requirements on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher