GTK 3.12 coming to Utopic?

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 12 21:00:15 UTC 2014

On 11 August 2014 17:10, Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Le 09/08/2014 19:03, Adam Dingle a écrit :
>
> Hey Adam,
>
> There was not much change on that front. I'm Ccing Marco who is supposed to
> be looking at the support for cds in Unity, maybe he can give us a status
> update there...

What's the destinctive feature? Looking at 3.12 devhelp, in the headerbar i get:
back - forward                    title                    settings cog, close X

No overlay scrollbar (webkit?!)
No wide blur shadow around the window
In full screen the headerbar doesn't merge into unity menubar, however
unitys (x-[]) buttons on the top left do work.

It looks operational.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.