Ubuntu 14.10 onwards: Convergence is coming...

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 16 08:18:43 UTC 2014

Le 16/04/2014 10:13, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> Yes, for sure. I wasn't saying that it doesn't matter to make our
> phone apps desktop-compatible, just that I think that we have more
> fundamental problems to solve first for an actual convergence
> story.

Right. As Robert wrote, most of the work on apps is going to be done by
the teams wrote those applications anyway, I don't think desktop plans
to spend much resources on that. Our side of the work is going to
test/integrate them, making sure they work correctly on the desktop
(same as we do for e.g GNOME apps today)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher