blueprint to organize GNOME 3.8 in Ubuntu

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon May 13 10:19:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 07:05:02PM +1000, Tim wrote:
> Hey,
>   I think it would be worthwhile to have a gnome3.8 session particularly to
> discuss,
>   - what is blocking gtk 3.8 (since that is blocking pretty much all else)
>   - what are the plans/requirements for gsd/g-c-c 3.8 to get in.
>
> I am slightly timezone challenged here and would only be able to make (probably
> at a stretch) first or last session of the day. Jeremy is away currently, and
> unlikely to make the session, but will try if he can.

Since it doesn't work very well for you and there wasn't much appetite
from others, let's leave this and work it out on an ad-hoc basis. We can
have any formal/informal discussions as required at any time to figure
out what to do.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]