Raring installation problems

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Wed Mar 6 16:43:34 UTC 2013

Hi Xavier,

I've targeted those bugs to 13.04, so they'll show up on the release
team's charts, although I don't know what level of bug scrub is planned.

(Fwiw, ubuntu-devel@ would be a better list for this email, since
several of those issues are foundations issues.)

Xavier, I would encourage you to look into joining one of the bug
squads.  They handle bug escalation among other things, and if that's
something you're passionate for being involved with for Ubuntu, it might
be an enjoyable role for you.

Bryce