Pipelight in 14.04LTS?

Bryan Quigley gquigs+u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:26:08 UTC 2013

It definitely needs a good number of patches.. They are working to get them
upstream though:
http://fds-team.de/cms/pipelight-compile-wine.html
http://www.compholio.com/wine-compholio/
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pipelight/netflix-desktop/wine-compholio/files/head:/patches/

I have not investigated which page is the most up-to-date....  I'm pretty
sure they would be open to help upstreaming some of their patches...

Stable branch does not appear to be an option for this number of patches.

Thanks,
Bryan