Yet another long overdue bug

Ma Xiaojun damage3025 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 03:00:27 UTC 2013

Tegaki [1] is one of few FOSS to do handwriting recognition. It may
not be that fancy but it may still be useful for some people.

However, data files for Traditional Chinese never get packaged in
Debian/Ubuntu. And it may be good to know that the origin maintainer
of related Debian packages, LI Daobing, has basically lost interest to
Debian contribution. (No blame here, just a fact.)

I've reported a bug, done the packaging for quite some time [2].

So I post here, hopelessly hope that some people can help, thank you in advance.

1. http://tegaki.org/
2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1069292