[Desktop13.04-Topic] Default file manager

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 13 11:00:20 UTC 2012

Le 13/10/2012 01:48, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
> snapshots, I think Nautilus 3.6 is a clear improvement for most users.
>
> I believe that nautilus 3.8 is the best choice as default file manager
> for users and for Ubuntu developers for 13.04.

Right, as mentioned in reply to your other email though I think we just
don't have the resources to play catchup with GNOME that way (or that
it's not the best use of our efforts) so I would suggest we update to
3.6 and resolve the concerns we have with it, we will get 3.8 next cycle
then, etc

Sebastien Bacher