Visual Design Assets

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Tue May 22 19:49:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

We were talking about project management today and how to get work items
on the list for needing visual design.  Previously we have assigned
tasks and bugs to design, or individual designers, but in talking with
Nick what he'd prefer is that we assign those tasks and bugs to him --
and he'll ensure that they stay up-to-date with their internal list of
tasks.

He claims his e-mail inbox can handle the task ;-)

So, in the future, if you could please do that hopefully it'll result in
better coordination of work items.

		--Ted