ClickPads and Click Actions

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Mar 1 00:07:53 UTC 2012

Chase, I already had 2 finger tapping for right click in oneiric... This
would be a regression, unless I'm mistaken. The multitouch click and
drag is huge on the these devices, so I would have to say that's the
more important one. Are you saying you can do that along with allowing
right click by pressing the right side of the pad? If I didn't want to
split my clickpad, how else could I right click under your scenario?

Nicholas