Staying on gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center 3.4 for quantal?

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 31 08:10:59 UTC 2012

Le 31/07/2012 00:46, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
> Le 30/07/2012 18:37, Jeremy Bicha a écrit :
>> The gsettings keybinding update was part of 3.4. We are planning to do
>> the gsettings switch this cycle, right?
> We are trying, as described in my email compiz is ready but they are
> running in extra issues due unity-2d so they either need to update
> that one as well or deprecate it (which is blocked on some unity-3d
> work to be finished)

Also, metacity is linked into this spin, and we need to port metacity to
the latest, which has a lot of breakage with the current unity-2d patch.

I think by the end of the week, we will know about the unity-2d status
and if PS is going to move on that or not. Then, we will be able to
discuss the definitive plan for quantal.

Didier