CFT: ClickPad support

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Mon Feb 13 23:12:29 UTC 2012

On 02/13/2012 11:56 PM, Kristian Kißling wrote:
> Chase Douglas schrieb folgendes am 12.02.2012 19:56:
>> On Feb 12, 2012, at 10:42 AM, Chris Van Hoof <vanhoof at canonical.com> wrote:
>>
> Hey Chase,
>
> thanks a lot, thats a good thing! This morning I thought it should be
> easier to work with Ubuntu when you forget your external mouse :)
>
> Your scripts work, but there are some glitches. Context menus only show
> up if I touch specific points in the upper area of the "right button
> area". If I use the lower area, nothing happens, but I guess you know
> that already. If you need more feedback and data, drop me a line.

How big (in height % of overall touchpad) is the lower area where right
click doesn't work? Some of these trackpads produce locations outside of
the reported max and min values. I wonder if where you are clicking is
above the maximum in the Y direction (Y coordinates are from top to bottom).

Is that the only glitch you see?

-- Chase