Fwd:Ubuntu, please don't waste time on upgrading your flashy & silly themes, desktop-effects!

Thomas Prost t at prosts.info
Mon Feb 13 14:51:53 UTC 2012

> Don't mistake the loudest opinions for the majority opinion.  There
> are
> plenty of people who, like me, really enjoy using Unity everyday.  We
> just don't hijack every blog of Google+ comment thread to say so.

... and more probably than not, there are unfortunately just as much
people - like me, who do NOT enjoy their "daily unity" but do use it
devoid of grumbling, because they´re committed to the rest of ubuntu
(for months, it seems to me, as if there has merely been a copy of unity
on some ISOs or CDs ?)- also without blogging it everywhere (sorry,
first time happens here) :-(

--
Peace,
Thomas