Fwd:Ubuntu, please don't waste time on upgrading your flashy & silly themes, desktop-effects!

Tobia Tesan tobia.tesan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:11:05 UTC 2012

Il 13/02/2012 11:35, Life Monad ha scritto:
> In fact, I also merely use Vim/Emacs/Terminal developping in most time.
> These suggestions for Ubuntu desktop's development.
> Pitifully,so far, linux desktop users, geek & tech & programmer are
> the majority.
>
> Maybe ... Linux desktop market share still never  greater than 10% ,
>  in the future.

You know, this is starting to remind me of the "Pussy Magnet" scene in
Borat.

I don't think I've seen any *real* suggestion whatsoever, except for a
long-winded stream of consciousness which can be reduced to "I like
Slackware. I wish Ubuntu was Slackware. If this can't be done, at least
I wish 12.04 was pretty much like 8.04.".

(Also, real men don't use xterm.
They build a real terminal with an oscilloscope and some ICs.)

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.tesan at gmail.com>