Unity Greeter's Keyboard Indicator

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 12 11:17:23 UTC 2012

Le 12/02/2012 12:06, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :

> One issue I noticed

Oh, other issues :-(

- The selection on the login screen doesn't seem to work (hard to see
what happens exactly since passwords chars don't show). I.e I select my
test user where I set the default keymap to german, it's listed as
german seems to react according to the setting, so far so good. Since I
know french better I use the indicator to select fr (which is my second
keymap for that user) and type my password in french...that doesn't
work, the actual keymap in use seems to still be the german one

- When using indicator-session to switch user (i.e I pick the name of my
test user in my session) the keyboard list is empty in unity-greeter,
it's ok if I switch to another user and back to the originally selected
though, it seems to miss the init when preselecting the user though

- I think that will be for today, we should fix the g-s-d breakage
before upload but otherwise things seem to be good enough for feature
freeze ;-)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher