Unity Going Forward

Thomas Prost t at prosts.info
Fri Aug 17 12:36:35 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 17.08.2012, 07:09 +0200 schrieb Florian Diesch:
> Am Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:21:18 +0930
> schrieb Jason Warner <jason.warner at canonical.com>:
>
> > Still, with all the above, there will be systems that are simply too
> > old to run Unity. In those cases it would be necessary to either
... or too clever ? I'm so happy, that my graphics prevented me to come
in touch with unity :-)))
> > stick with 12.04 LTS or run another desktop environment[4].
Can I still get rid of unity in 12.04 ? What's the fallback ?
Up to now I thought, last chance avoiding unity was 11.04. falling back
to gnome2 and metacity !??
In 11.10 it was horrible, but that system couldn't be downgraded
although everybody wanted ...
--
Schöne Grüße von Natty / Sent from Ubuntu