Ubuntu 12.10 Call for Topics

Jason Warner jason.warner at canonical.com
Tue Apr 17 10:48:55 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone -

The release is almost here, and right behind.... (dramatic pause) ... UDS!

We haven't gotten that many replies to this, which probably means everyone
is heads down getting the final bits of Precise ready to ship (always a
good thing).

Even so, we need those topics for 12.10 so when everyone gets a chance,
write them up and send them to the list so 1. we can get UDS organized 2.
we can discuss the topic in the ML and 3. we can start to shape 12.10 and
see where we'll be going with it.

Thanks everyone!
Jason