Rotating

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Wed Oct 26 21:42:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just a quick mail to sort of introduce myself for those who do not know me.

I have been a member of the Desktop Experience team, mainly working on
Qt implementations of DX technologies (libindicate-qt, libdbusmenu-qt,
appmenu-qt...) as well as on Unity 2D (mainly the panel).

Having spent 2.5 years on the top 24 lines of the screen, I decided to
take a bold move and discover the rest of the screen. I am doing a
rotation to the desktop team for Precise cycle, so you may find me
working on some packages in the next few months, hopefully without
causing too much breakage.

Aurélien