[Desktop12.04-Topic] Crash Database

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Mon Oct 10 21:56:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:59:47AM +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> > Like mpt said, it's been discussed now for a couple years but there
> > hasn't been that much progress.
>
> I did not say that, and it is not the case. (And even if it was the
> case, that would not be grounds for delaying it.)

Ok, I stand corrected.  I wasn't aware of any plans to undertake
implementation, but sounds like you have a much better handle on the
state of things than I.  I'm happy to hear there are already efforts in
play, so will withdraw this topic proposal as it is not my intention to
cause any delays in this.  I'll leave the driving to whomever's working
on it.

Bryce