[Desktop12.04-Topic] Desktop sound theme,effects?

Gunnar Hjalmarsson ubuntu at gunnar.cc
Mon Oct 10 14:49:55 UTC 2011

On 2011-10-10 11:12, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 à 11:08 +0200, Martin Pitt a écrit :
>> IMHO "startup applications" is just about the last place I'd look
>> for sound effects.
> Right, it's the wrong place but it might be the easiest workaround
> if wewant to expose it somewhere in the ui without breaking any ui
> freeze...

I too agree that "Startup Applications..." is not the optimal place, but
I thought that that tiny change might be possible to upload to 11.10.

IMO, providing an easy way to control the login sound is highly
desirable. At least you can point at it when people ask...

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj