[Desktop12.04-Topic] Working VNC (or no VNC)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 5 18:59:43 UTC 2011

Le mercredi 05 octobre 2011 à 11:17 -0700, Bryce Harrington a écrit :
> It looks to me like it basically works, modulo maybe a bug or two.
> So removing it seems unnecessary; just need to isolate and prioritize
> those bugs.

I'm not convinced about that, the bug has a count of 325 users having
the issue (which is quite high compared to most desktop bugs we get) and
it's a point that comes often on user forums as something being broken
in Ubuntu, I would like to get extra datas ... maybe we should do a call
for testing on it during the Oneiric rc testing?

Testing that feature regularly in the feature seems a good idea indeed

--
Sebastien Bacher