[Desktop12.04-Topic] Desktop quality (bugs fixing)

Pedro Villavicencio pedro at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 5 12:02:50 UTC 2011

Hello,

El 05/10/11 08:25, Sebastien Bacher escribió:
> Le mercredi 05 octobre 2011 à 12:59 +0200, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
>> But where do we track i.e libc, plymouth, upstart bugs which have an
>> impact on the desktop?
> One way would be to create a "desktop tracked" project on launchpad and
> use "also affect" on all the bugs we think we should track...

That would be a good idea to help us with that. Probably the other way
we can take is to use tags, but I personally don't like to use tags much
since they are 'really' easy to change and I've seen a lot of users
using those as the forums do or even blog posts. If i have to choose one
approach I'd go for the 'also affects'.

Have a nice day,

pedro.