[Desktop12.04-Topic] Desktop quality (bugs fixing)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 4 11:45:38 UTC 2011

Hey,

That's not really a topic but we all know we need to fix bugs (a lot of
those) for the LTS, we should make sure to budget time for that and have
a driven focus on the goal. One thing we might want to discuss is how we
will build the list of desktop bugs that we think we should work on the
during the LTS cycle.

The current list from Pedro and Qa are a nice but they only cover
selected set, how do we get visibility on i.e foundation issues, kernel
bugs, plymouth issues, etc that impact on what we are doing?

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher