EOG vs Shotwell Viewer

Omer Akram om26er at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 20 09:46:48 UTC 2011

Hi!

To my testing and usage shotwell viewer is much slower than EOG, from
opening a high resolution image to zooming on an image so there that's
a very big reason to not switch to shotwell viewer and also I believe
there are still many file formats that shotwell viewer is still not
able to open.

It might be worth exploring to enhance the integration between EOG and
shotwell though.

Thanks!