ubuntu lacks ideas, firefox is full of ideas

Manish Sinha manishsinha at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 18 21:14:16 UTC 2011

> I am glad I found this email. I can relate to it in many ways. I've tried
to get involved in developing Ubuntu, but nobody has reached out. 11.10 is
so bad on my machine I reverted to 10.04. I never liked Unity, it's silly
and implies heavy use of the mouse. I want to use the keyboard to navigate
everything.

I use Unity only with keyboard and not with mouse and it is more keyboard
friendly than the old gnome panel.

You probably need to learn the keyboard shortcuts before making such
statements like unity usage needs heavy use of mouse.
The keyboard cheat sheet is available on askubuntu

-
Manish