Default Music Player in Ubuntu 12.04

Owas Lone hello at owaislone.org
Tue Nov 8 13:45:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 08/11/2011 21:19, Owas Lone wrote:
>> I really like banshee UI more than Rhytmbox but the lining stops
>> there. It crashes after every 3 songs, takes a lifetime to load and
>> eats up resources. Having rhythmbox as default would be nice.
>
> http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/767030
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/396268
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/582743
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/591150
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/591150
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/747625

There, I don't need to file them again. Don't feel offended, I'm just
citing my preference for an app as a user. I'd love Banshee to become
more stable and consume less resources but unfortunately right now it
does not do that. So Rhythmbox is clearly a better choice for me.

--
Owais Lone
hello at owaislone.org
http://www.owaislone.org