Default Music Player in Ubuntu 12.04

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 8 11:00:35 UTC 2011

Le 07/11/2011 23:47, Jason Warner a écrit :
> I would like to welcome further feedback on the proposal to move back to Rhythmbox here. Thanks in advance for your input.
One other discussion points during the session was to have to support
the mono bindings in a LTS version which will be supported for 5 years,
the cost benefit seems high seeing the small number of applications
keeping mono on the CD.

Note that the etherpad got "spammed" after the session with comments and
some people blogged over those comments as if they were part of the
discussion at UDS which was not the case

--
Sebastien Bacher