People expect the backlight colours on the unity launcher to mean something.

Davor davor.buday at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:07:37 UTC 2011

I must agree - first time i saw Unity launcher i thought about how ugly it
looks. That impression is mostly result of those backgroung colours. Not
just that - icons are too variegated. All together looks frivolous.
Unity needs more serious look.

Dana Wed, 25 May 2011 12:11:38 +0200, Jo-Erlend Schinstad

--
Davor Buday