Oneiric work starting

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon May 2 16:29:05 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm just dropping a note to thanks everybody on the great work done on
Natty and to let you know that the work on oneiric started, we will get
GNOME3 in oneiric and we plan to start early on that by merging the work
from the gnome3-team done in the ppa during natty and rebasing on Debian

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/desktop/versions.html
has been updated and point to Oneiric

The revelant specification about GNOME3 for this cycle is
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-o-gtk3-gnome3

The work items there are free to claim if they have no name set so feel
free to grab on some of them if you want to help getting GNOME3 in.

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher