welcome

shihab ali mahmoud shihabali at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 23:18:35 UTC 2011

Hi
My name is shihab and I came across Ubuntu Over a year now and really is an excellent operating system with lots of programs and still every day I learn something New.It is quite an amazement how simple and clear the system is, and so decent and sincere the community.I am very very interested to the extend that I tried several ubuntu derivatives and I can ask for no more the power. It allowed me to fix and maintain not only my laptop but Others in situation where Data is very feared to be lost and imagine Works of years just being seen again.
I always keep Ubuntu in my pocket No matter where I go I find relatives and friends all having problems with Window and Like an angle I am in these situations.Removing a Bad Ram after excessive sleep mode or the Blue screen.
I am looking forward in involving in the community and enrich the powers Ubuntu have.
shihab