Feature Proposal: Enable two finger touchpad scrolling by default

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Thu Mar 17 12:57:23 UTC 2011

Hello all,

We've received a request to enable two finger scrolling by default in
Ubuntu. After querying some of our uTouch and X developers, everyone
seems to be in agreement that this is a good idea. With that, I'd like
to ask for any comments on the change, positive or negative. If you
believe two finger scrolling should not be enabled by default it is very
important that we hear from you!

I have filed a bug for this issue (but please comment here on this
mailing list, not in the bug):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+bug/736829

Thanks!

-- Chase