Call for Natty Feedback!

frederik.nnaji at gmail.com frederik.nnaji at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:11:57 UTC 2011

Hi Vish,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 13:00, Vishnoo <vish at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 12:16 +0100, frederik.nnaji at gmail.com wrote:
> >

> > people who know my posts are aware that i can get lengthy at times, so
> > i'll keep it relatively compact today ;)
>
> Thanks! ;p

you're welcome, anytime ;)

> > Thanks to everyone who has already committed reviews to this thread, i
> > enjoyed reading all of them and i learnt a great deal from seeing
> > other people's reviews.
>
> > 8 indicators need more spacing
>
> Contrary to that, folks think current spacing is already too much:
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-application/+bug/527267>

yeah, good point, but that's Appindicators. I really mean Networking, Power,
Sound, Messaging and the ones that follow (Date/Time, Me, Session).
I don't see the reason for NOT having a wingpanel up there, and spacing the
indicators a bit more, to make aiming and visual distinction easier..