Reports for Desktop Bugs

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 7 13:33:42 UTC 2011

Hello!.

On mié, 2011-06-15 at 14:29 -0400, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> During the last week I've been working on writing some reports for the
> desktop team using launchpadlib, I've added the link of the prototype to
> yesterday Meeting and in case you missed it, please have a look to:
>
> http://people.canonical.com/~pedro/desktop/

During the rally I discussed with Seb a way to track Oneiric bugs for
the desktop and the result is that a new tab was added to the page, now
there's an extra 'Oneiric' tab which lists all the bugs targeted for
Oneiric on desktop packages so that way it's easier to see which bug is
assigned to which person or to the canonical-desktop-team so you can
start moving it to an engineer or just to have a better overview on who
is working on which bug for the development release, direct link is:

http://people.canonical.com/~pedro/desktop/oneiric.html

Feedback as always is welcome, have a nice day!.

pedro.