invitation to participate in developer.ubuntu.com project

Rick Spencer rick.spencer at canonical.com
Tue Jan 18 18:19:19 UTC 2011

Hey David ...

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 02:08 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi, :-)
>
> After reading this, I headed on over to the website and immediately
> installed Quickly. I'm really keen to see this properly working. Any
> idea of a roll-out date?
Hi David! Glad to hear you are interested, and nice to hear from you.

Roll out date for Quickly for developer.ubuntu.com?

For Quickly, it's ben in universe for a few releases, and a few projects
have been created with it.

For developer.ubuntu.com, we're thinking about having it be "ready"
around when natty ships.

> And is the Ubuntu Developer’s Manual completely unwritten, or is there
> a draft available somewhere?
There's a lot of content already. It's in trunk, I think:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-developer-manual/ubuntu-developer-manual/trunk

HTH!

Cheers, Rick