GNOME Shell has been removed from the repositories?

Bilal Akhtar bilalakhtar at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 19 09:51:40 UTC 2011

Hi Jo-Erland,

This was discussed in the below bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/690045

GNOME shell depends on several GNOME 3 libraries, most of which haven't
(yet) made their way into Ubuntu. This will be fixed very soon when
packages from the Ubuntu GNOME 3 ppa will be uploaded to Natty. After
that only we'll re-add GNOME shell into the archive.

Bilal Akhtar.

--
Bilal Akhtar - Ubuntu Developer <bilalakhtar at ubuntu.com>
IRC nick: cdbs