Proposing to add Rodrigo Moya to ~ubuntu-desktop

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 20 08:44:16 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Rodrigo has worked in the desktop team for several months now, and
will continue to do so. In my experience he has picked up all the
necessary packaging skills, is familiar with our processes, freezes,
revision control handling, and our goals. In the last couple of months
I did not have anything major to complain about his commits/uploads.

I propose to add him to the ~ubuntu-desktop team, so that he can
commit to our branches and upload GNOMEish packages directly.

He has already been a PPU for a while:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RodrigoMoya/PerPackageUploadApplication

As per https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Developers we need two more
supporters for this.