Featured Apps for Maverick

Alex Schoof alex.schoof at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:30:09 BST 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> "Good" is a fairly subjective measure with games.  ;-)
> (Is nethack "good"?)

No. Nethack is awesome ;)

I would agree that as long as the games meet the existing criteria (graphical, etc.) then they should all be cycled through, let people discover new stuff (wesnoth is a great example of a game thats not installed by default but is very popular). I think the trick would be to have some baseline (such as being grphical) so that new users dont keep seeing bsdgames.

Alex