Application for ubuntu-desktop

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 23 15:04:09 GMT 2010

Le mardi 23 novembre 2010 à 08:59 -0500, Michael Terry a écrit :
> I would like to be considered for membership in the ubuntu-desktop
> team.

Hey Michael,

You have been an active contributor in the Ubuntu and GNOME communities
for a while now and did a great work on cleaning and upgrading
components for the GNOME3 transition this cycle showing you understand
the technologies we are using and the communities you are working with.
I think you will be a great addition to the desktop team so welcome :-)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher