New Ubuntu Desktop Developers?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 23 10:07:59 GMT 2010

Le lundi 22 novembre 2010 à 21:22 -0600, Micah Gersten a écrit :
> Hi, I noticed there were some new Ubuntu Desktop developers, but I
> didn't notice see any advocation on the ubuntu-desktop ML or any
> announcement of these new developers on devel-permissions.  Is the
> policy[1] listed on the wiki out of date?

Hey Micah,

Thank you for pointing the issue, I did forgot about the policy indeed
(we didn't have to use it since it was set), the intend was to give
upload rights to Rodrigo and Michael to the GNOME3 ppa to make easier
the work they are doing on it. We will sort the situation and I will

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher