LibreOffice project: request for contributors and mentoring

David Nelson commerce at traduction.biz
Wed Nov 10 15:18:28 GMT 2010

Hi Mohammed, :-)

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 23:10, Mohammed Amine IL Idrissi
<ilidrissiamine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you interested in developers? I'd like to start contributing to
> LibreOffice, but I don't know where to start :( So maybe you could
> guide me?

I'm certain you can contribute. The best thing would be to join the
devs list and introduce yourself there. The IRC channel is a favorite
means of communication when a collaboration is already in progress,
but not the best way to make initial contact... Here are the relevant
links below:

LibreOffice developers mailing list: