Review of featured applications

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 26 02:55:09 GMT 2010

> I've tested both openarena and nexuiz.
Nexuiz is dying upstream from what I hear so I wouldnt feature it
myself. The development team had a big split recently and a lot of the
developers are making forks of it. So id say Open Arena would be a lot
more suitable long term.

Id love to get a rating system (like 18+ for games with gore or
shooting) for games I think that would be a good work item for lucid+1.
It would be cool if we could list the game content too like how they do
it on commercial games so like here
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp
Just a thought :)

Shane Fagan