Default bookmarks for Firefox and Chromium

Frederik Nnaji frederik.nnaji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:50:13 BST 2010

Bookmarks in firefox should support pin/unpin.
i also believe that more than 5 pre-pinned objects per default would be too
much.
The demo (affordance) of pin/unpin support should rather be of a design so
obvious, that even one single example bookmark is sufficient to illustrate
the purpose of bookmarks as a whole.

Apart from that, i see no reason why these or any other popular FOSS
websites should not be featured here..

My new personal rule #1 for the presentation of content applies:
Allow each participant to decide which objects deserve attention and hide
the rest intelligently...