indicator-weather

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Mon Aug 2 18:26:58 BST 2010

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 06:26:49PM +0530, CA G Rajesh wrote:
> Dear All,
> I installed indicator-weather (applet being developed for maverick) from
> guido-iodice PPA. I added my city *Dindigul, Tamil Nadu* to it. On bug I
> found therein is that the sunrise/sunset is not correct. You can check
> it by installing both the older weather applet with the new
> indicator-weather. The latest applet displays sunrise/sunset by one hour
> later. But the temperature/climate is correct.
> Regards,
> Rajesh

In general, bugs should be reported to the bug tracker, not to this
mailing list.

Also, I'm not familiar with guido-iodice, but typically with stuff
installed from PPAs, if you find a regression in that compared with
what's in ubuntu, you really should report it to the owner or maintainer
of the PPA, rather than to ubuntu, as the bug is likely to be something
particular what they've packaged which will need fixed there rather than
in ubuntu.

Bryce