Urgency-display-bar in notify-osd

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu May 7 06:30:23 BST 2009

Mirco Müller wrote:
> 	According to the wish/request for urgency-display in the bubble I've
> patched notify-osd trunk (and put the result in a different non-trunk
> branch) to provide just that.

Rather than having a separate PPA for this, can we add a --debug config
option, or something similar, which displays the urgency? That way the
platform team can turn this on in Karmic, where we can actually easily
change apps. So everyone running Karmic will see these. When Karmic goes
into beta, we could turn off the debug behaviour.

Mark